Friday, November 25, 2011

Are there any good acting classes near 60120 for teenagers?

Ok, I WAS going to try John Robert Powers, found out it's a scam, and now I have nowhere to learn the trade of film acting and stuff like that. I need something to help with make up/hair/appearance, film acting, and anything else you think would be good for a 13 year old. I think that my (mom's) driving limit is 1 hour away. Thanks so much! :)Are there any good acting classes near 60120 for teenagers?
If you are really serious about this, then, you must realize from the very beginning that to study acting and modeling you will need to be committed to training. If you can honestly say that you are willing to work hard because this is something you are passionate about and not because you just want to be famous, you might try the Barbizon School in Schaumburg, IL. They have both acting and modeling classes. Check them out, I believe they are accredited by your state. Good luck!Are there any good acting classes near 60120 for teenagers?
For Acting, I would recommend





http://www.hollywoodnorth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment