Friday, November 25, 2011

Is there a poem for a single dad raising two teenagers?

My best friend is in doubt that he is doing a good job raising his two teenage children on his own. Their mother has not been in their lives for years, and sometimes he feels as if he's too hard on them when he has to punish them.Is there a poem for a single dad raising two teenagers?
I don't have a poem but how about a few words from a new father?


Its dads like you that give the rest of us hope and guidance. Stay strong I know its not easy but if you don't do it then who will?


My son is spoiled by his family and I'm the only one who sees that you can not bring him up without rules and boundary's. I try to stand strong and firm and try to raise him to become a good man, not a spoiled one. Its not easy when the family thinks your controlling and too stern.


I need to see you be strong or I might question my being a father.





Hang in there we are all in this together.


You've gone this far. Don't give up now that would be to easy.Is there a poem for a single dad raising two teenagers?
go to www.poetry.com


find a poem in there!!!


really nice poems!
google?

No comments:

Post a Comment