Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you find teenagers who loves music weird?

Do people really find high school teens who loves music (like writing lyrics and make songs and stuff) weird? Because I'm one of them and most of my friends around me (at school) thinks I'm a weirdo and daydreamer and stuff like that.Do you find teenagers who loves music weird?
NO WAY! I think that's awesome! I do that and all my friends think I'm weird, but I like it. People who write lyrics and songs are often for deep , sensitive, and mature for the age and that often pays of in the long run. I wish I had more friends who did stuff like that. Keep on doing that, in 10 years when your a star, who will be the cool one than? ;)Do you find teenagers who loves music weird?
I say keep on doing your thing. I actually love music, although I don't write any songs, and I really look up to those people who actually have a talent and want to show off what they know. music is the thing that makes us all want to wake up in the morning, without music the world would be a dull place..
depends on the music you write


na just kidding


they are just ignorant people with no artistic view of anything


if you like it and enjoy doing it don't let nobody tell you otherwise (unless is something like using drugs)


ignore the comments and continue with your love for music :)
That's not weird. You just have a different personality that the others. I some times do that when i have to let something out. You might become famous if you can sing too. So don't let your friends push you down about that because if you like it then there's no problem in doing it :)
Music is one of the many tools that can 'soothe the savage beast'. What I think is weird is people who don't like music. Any music. And I believe that secretly, they really like music. But can't understand it.
no way! dont worry about them, if you enjoy writing lyrics and making songs thats okay. its what you have a passion for. never let anyone get in the way of your dreams :) dont change for anyone.
no, i'd say that's normal. but then it's also normal for a teenager to pretend to think something is weird when it's really not... so your friends are also normal.
No, that's pretty cool. Ask long as it's not distracting/annoying to others, I think that's okay. However, teens that like weird music are weird ;-)
Well im a day dreamer too, and i right songs and sing them.I also write poetry. But since my vioce sucks i do it to myself lol
No!


i LOVE these people, you are not weird, you are kinda ';Happy-Go-Lucky'; and you drift from thing to thing?


i would absolutley love to be like you! :)
no cause i am one i constently listento music in class and doodle my favorite lyrics or some of my own to my notebooks
Only if you suck at what you're doing.
no
at least 50% of the people I know are like that. stop trying to make out that your an individual,rare and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment