Friday, November 25, 2011

I am looking for some good murder mystery books, something like the lovely bones, one that involves teenagers?

I also looking for any other good books by Jodi Picoult, I have read my sisters keeper and nineteen minutes, any other good ones?I am looking for some good murder mystery books, something like the lovely bones, one that involves teenagers?
Here are the ones by Jodi Picoult that I've read with a one star to five star rating system (five being the best, of course).





Keeping Faith * * * *


Plain Truth * * * * and 1/2


Second Glance * * * * *


My Sister's Keeper * * * *


Nineteen Minutes * * * *


Change of Heart * * *


Handle with Care * *I am looking for some good murder mystery books, something like the lovely bones, one that involves teenagers?
I don't know but those are awesome books!! Jodi Picoult rocks!!! Did you there is goning to be a My Sister's Keeper movie?!?!?!?!? It's So sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment