Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it normal for teenagers to have a day out to the zoo?

My friends and I are teens and we are going to the zoo. Is this normal? We are white guys and girls.Is it normal for teenagers to have a day out to the zoo?
lol yeah its normal. i used to see groups of teens there all the time. actually, the most popular part of the zoo for teens is the children's zoo. that's where the petting areas for goats, sheep, lorikeets, and kangaroos are. the kangaroos are always sleeping though so basically the only attraction to them is that they're cute. and why did you include that you're white? lol.Is it normal for teenagers to have a day out to the zoo?
where I live in the midwest the high school students go to the zoo with their dates and that is how they get to know the parents. My daughter likes to go with her friends but they go their own way and not with us and have fun. As long as you are having fun, it is legal then you can do whatever you enjoy and who cares what anyone else is doing.
Normal just means about average





so if you do this occasionally or more often than that





then yes i would say that it's normal
Not sure what whiteness has to do with it? But yes of course it is normal. I don't even understand where you would think it isn't
yes, i go there all the time.





why not ?





it's a good place to walk and talk and look at funny animals :)





me and my friends are 18- 19
I was going to say yes it was normal, until you said you were white. Now I am going to have to say it's abnormal.
It can be fun to go to the zoo. (Well, except for the animals.) That's why lots of people (of all types and ages) go there.
ok first of all...who cares about your race? we aren't racists here! and second of all...i love the zoo! I'm a total and complete dork, but animals rock! although, the zoo smells...
I Think Its Normal!!! Atleast You Arent somewhere getting into trouble!! Me and My Friends Hang out at the bowling Alley!! Do You Think Thats Normal?????
The zoo is a great place to go,for anyone,at any age.
The zoo is awesome!!!!!!! I'm 18 and we go all the time.
I say hell yes! I still go to the zoo with my friends and I'm 17.
dude, that's kinda lame. unless there's a petting zoo. count me in. (I'm white to so it wont be awkward)
yeah, why not? it's a fun and interesting (as well as educational) place to go.
yeah its very normal...I LOVE going to the zoo...that is one place you are never too old to go to....
umm





its not abnormal





and what does it matter that you're white?

No comments:

Post a Comment