Friday, November 25, 2011

I question for all teenagers and young adults?

I is the in thing now, what is the cool things now? How do you get noticed by people now a days, but not in a way where you are being fake and being something you are not? How do you get people like you for you? What clothes are in style, are tight jeans that are tight from your waist all the way to your ankles? What shoes and music? Basically what in cool now?I question for all teenagers and young adults?
The cool thing to do is to just express yourself.


Wear clothes that make you stand out the crowd, it doesn't have to be IN the latest style,


but just remix something into your own creation.


The whole scene look is being remixed into a retro-type look now.


If you want to go with the crowd then go for a look like that


If you want to stand out the crowd, just go for something of your own.


The music part is easy, just listen to the radio.


Whatever's good is good.


To get people to like you is just mainly relied on self-confidence.


Once you have enough confidence to be yourself and let yourself show then people will like you for you.


By doing that you won't ever be considered fake..I question for all teenagers and young adults?
Why don't you go and form your own personality, take care of your schoolwork (it's getting harder and harder to get into college- don't you want a good career?) and forget about filling a mold for yourself?


If you're so worried about not being fake, don't ask other people what's ';cool'; or not. figure it out for yourself. :]
For one... try correct grammer!! You spell well does not.





And as for your question:


If you wanna be cool, follow pop culture. Watch the coool T.V shows and learn to mimic thier behaviour. Read and understand what is in pop magazines and absorb it. Refresh yourself in a image that reflects what society wants you to be.





If you cant do that because it's 'fake', its not really 'you', become it. Want to be what you read, watch and hear. Then you will be cool. And you wont be fake.





If through some misguided sense of morality you think being a loser and not conforming to what most people want to be, prepare to be unhappy.





Good Luck with the hardest years of life.





{P.S: Because I want to be selected for best answer and you most likely dont give a ---- about what I wrote above, what is ';cool'; right now is the RAP music style and its image. This include tough black guys, hot horny women and lots of money and material possesions. Being a rebel has allways been cool, so dress up like a gangster and be a ******** to everybody around you but your mates and you would be awsome.}
The way to get noticed is to stand out.So my advice to you is just be yourself. Why would you wanna be like everyone else... Being different will always get you noticed. If you don't like tight jeans(aka skinny jeans).. Don't wear'em. If you like spiking your hair up... Do it. If you like bright colored shirts... Wear'em. The point Im trying to make is be yourself. Start your own trends.. Im sure that will get you noticed %26amp; everyone may wanna be like you.. You never know :) Just be true to yourself cuz that's all that matters..
I don't like skinny jeans (the ones that are tight like you described)


I wear clothes from American Eagle, Hollister, Aeropostale.


I listen to country music. Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts are my favs.


I also listen to Miley Cyrus.


What is ';cool'; is whatever you like.


Everyone has different opinions.
i dont try to get anybody to like me i just do my own thing and if they like me then i guess we just become friends


short bangs to the side


tight skinny jeans


vans and boots but i prefer just vans


i like the pants from wet seal because there not that tight on the ankles but aren't big


everybody has there own taste in music


not purses but kinda big bags that can hold your folder for school instead of a back pack


straighten or curl your hair


i think thats basically it
Look at my avatar.





Now, that's what's cool nowadays!





This is what I like, and trust me, I'm unique:





Music: The Presets and the Sohodolls





Fashion: D%26amp;G, Prada, Calibre, Ermenegildo Zegna





Movies: Perfume, Brideshead Revisited, Moulin Rouge, the Sum of Us





Wear great sunglasses always when you're outside.





My AM Eyewear sunnies tell people not to p.iss me off! They're big and they're black.





I don't really know what to say, all I've done is list my favourite things.





As a young person you can't be that much out of the loop right?
Quick and sweet to the point hunnie, BE YOURSELF, Stop trying to impress people!! If you are trying to impress people they aren't going to see the real you!! I use to do the same thing you are doing trying to fit in with everyone else, it doesn't help you, it just makes you feel worse inside! TRUST ME I know from expereince! If you don't like my advice I'm sorry, just telling you from my own views!
skinny jeans with nikes or converese are always going to be in lol.


People like me becuase Im real and I try to be nice to every one and I don't judge.


music: i dont follow that trend i listen to the music I like if my friends dont like it well then i dont have to share my ipod at vball games.


hope i helped
wow, thats pure consumerism atdertisement right there. in the true sense of the word, whats 'cool' right now and ever is doing whhat u wonna do. looking how u want to look, listening to what u wonna liasten to and be yourself. you shouldnt be so caught up on trying to be like everyone else, coz thats boring.
You want to know all these things, yet not be fake? Be yourself. If people don't like you when you act yourself, why would you want to be friends with them?


Trust me, there is always going to be someone cooler and more popular than you out there. High school isn't life.
Everybody likes different things, you don't need to wear what is considered cool, just things that you like.


Thats what I do, just clothes that look good together.
depends who you want to be liked by... id say where tightish jeans not those super tight emo/skater pants though some of those fuzzy boots are cute on girls and a tighter t-shirt, not to much make up a lil and wear your hair up nicly or done really nice if down... haha i am horrible
the cool thing now is to do what you wan tto do and look the way you want to look cause if you try and look like someone else.... then ew
Just experiment and find out what you like. When you know that thats what'll make you cool.





...but sam roberts rocks and skinny jeans are good... as long as your skinny.
Doood, just b-yo-self.
Really Wish i could help but Honestly thats exactly what most of us are asking our selves

No comments:

Post a Comment