Friday, November 25, 2011

Are there any good hair removal creams especially made for teenagers??

I don't like to wax as it leaves red spots. Shaving can sometimes hurts and grows back quick. Is there any good hair removal creams especially made for teenagers between the age of 13-18? And how long does it take before the hair starts growing agaain?Are there any good hair removal creams especially made for teenagers??
When I was a teen I used Neet... I didn't like it and often had rashes from it... the chemicals in hair removal creams are VERY strong... and the results can last anywhere from a couple days to 2 weeks. (never more than a couple days for me).


Have you tried sugaring? It's like wax only it is more gentle and washes right off with water. And the results are longer lasting and the hair comes back finer and more sparse with each use.


If you have a problem with red spots... try exfoliating daily with a body scrub or even just a loofa.Are there any good hair removal creams especially made for teenagers??
Actually, back when I was a teen it was called Neet... lol Not sure if it's the same product... but that was about 17 years ago when I was 13!!! ACK! (now I feel old)

Report Abuse



i find that veet products work well. Nair doesnt really work, atleast the cold wax strips dont..
There is a spray that you can get that's like the cream, but it's much easier to use, you don't have to touch it, so your hands won't smell. I forget what it is called, but they have bright colored cans that they come in. Usually, if I use a hair remover instead of shaving, it lasts about 5-7 days.





*edit: Found it, It's by nair, I included a link.
well if you have sensitive skin be really careful with the chemical hair removal stuff. i have very sensitive skin and i used nair when i was ur age and i got a huge chemical burn. it said you were supposed to smear it on but not rub it in or something like that well i kinda *accidentally* rubbed it on my fingers after i smeared it on and i got the worst chemical burn on my fingers and on the back of my legs. in my opinion don't do it! it isn't worth the chemical burns and believe me they are really painful.
Most lines of hair removal sell a sensitive skin formula, try that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment