Friday, November 25, 2011

Just asking, are the majority of the yahoo answers community teenagers?

I think it depends a lot on what time of the day you are online. I tend to look for questions to answer during the day (school hours) to avoid the plethora of silly questions. Of course that's not to say there aren't plenty of adults on here who are just as silly and have nothing better to do than to waste their time asking ridiculous things. Try looking under specific topics that interest you, rather than just going through the general questions on the home page. Peace.Just asking, are the majority of the yahoo answers community teenagers?
Depends on which category you're in (I think)Just asking, are the majority of the yahoo answers community teenagers?
No judging from a lot of the questions and answers many are pre-school!
because they are the only ones with any time....








however, I'm 40 ;)
I'm not...my teens are pretty far behind me now (sob...I miss them...)
I'm 21, but there does seem to be quite a few teenagers on here. I usually just mess around on here while I'm @ work....
I am, but I'm a top contributor, so it's not like I'm just posting crap all the time.
last year of being a teenager :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment