Friday, July 30, 2010

Teenagers: How much allowance do you receive from your parents?

And to parents of teenagers: How much do you give your teenagers?








I don't get allowance as my mum just gave me money here and there when I needed something desperately, but she's gonna start giving me some, and I was wondering how much you got.





Please give details like if they pay for anything for you, what do they pay for, and what they give you money for.








Thanks :)Teenagers: How much allowance do you receive from your parents?
I get like.. 拢10 a week.


I buy all my own clothes, bus tickets, cinema tickets, food when I'm out.


So.. yeah.Teenagers: How much allowance do you receive from your parents?
From a parent: When my kids were allowance age I would make a list of chores that they could choose from. Each chore had an amount attached to it from $0.50 to $1.50 - they could choose what chore and how many chores they wanted to do each week and that way they could choose how much money they wanted to earn per week. The only rule was that they had to show me when they had completed the chore so that I could keep a total and every Friday I would pay them.





Some chores changed per season (rake, shovel etc...) but some stayed the same (dishes, trash, laundry).





Also - If I saw them doing something extra throughout the week (helping someone with groceries at the store, holding doors, etc...) I would occassionally add some extra and tell them the extra was for the good deeds I noticed they had done. I did not do that every week even though they usually did something nice for another person every week because I wanted to keep it random.
The jobs and the money all go got the staff. I do get a allowance for just being alive I geuss. I believe that kids should do their chores themselves and not get paid because that is just something that has to be done. Who's going I pay them when they get older for cleaning the house? I'm waiting OH no one ino.
i don't get any.


i got a paper round so i could pay for stuff.





things my mum %26amp; dad do pay for are if my friends have a party and you have to pay for yourself they give me the money, or of if i'm skint and my sisters birthday is coming up etc.
i dont get one. i never have actually, i just had to ask for money and she usually gave it to me when she could or thought i needed it
$8 a week- we go by the grade we're in


My chores:


- keeping my room clean


- making my bed


- setting the table


- doing some dishes


- sometimes taking out the garbage


- staying home with my sister when my parents go out (if I stay with her and entertain her the whole time I get $5 extra).
I get 拢30 a month from my Parents and they pay for everything because I'm 14 and they know I need money also i spend it wisely








Geez! Why am i getting thumbs down for the truth!
No allowance for daily chores because that's all in being a part of the family. If my brother and I wanted money, we did extra things to earn some cash like mowing the lawn [we have 14 acres].
None =(
i get it once a year.. just before xmas we get $300 which is meant to be a dollar a day and we get it then so we dont spend it on little things but bigger things like pressies and things that wont go as quickly
拢5 a week for doing jobs around the house i.e the dishwasher, i also get money if i'm going out- if i don't have any myself!


:)
are you seriouss.


my parents are wayy to cheap to be handing out allowance to me and my 3 other brothers and sisters.


we do chores for no cost.
Enough or too much as far as parents are concerned.


But never enough as far as teenagers are concerned.


Take care and best wishes always


GOURANGA GOURANGA GOURANGA
I get 6 euros a week, and 2,50 from my grandma!


But that's only to buy things I don't really need, my mum just buys my clothes, shoes and stuff.
I don't get allowance, but I am allowed to buy stuff when we go to the store sometimes, so that's basically allowance =)
None :(


I have to work for mine, wash the car, hoover, clean the room. for only 拢5 !!!





But then again my Dad normally gets me what i want so i can't complain really.
Like 拢20 every weekend.
Zipola.
my parents give me when i want there's no particular amount i ask them whenever i need
拢100 in 2 months or something
I get 拢4 a week but if I want something then I have to always pay for the full thing.
Just $20 for mowing the yard back and front
10 cents a week
15$ a week
5 bucks a week.
10 euro a week


(:


x


i pay for my credit and stuff
I worked since I was 12. I had to save half of all I earned.
I get none. But if I want something she will buy it for me.
i'm 14 and i get 5aud from my parents


most people from school get around 10





it's not really a poor area though
i use to get 30 bucks a week from my mom but that was like 15 years ago.
I get $ 20 every other week which is for school. Other than that I have to spend my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment