Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think of girls (teenagers and college students) who curse/cuss?

Any guys who date girls with a potty mouth or girls who are friends with then? My friend grew up in a home where everyone cursed constantly so she is an a major habit of cussing regularly.What do you think of girls (teenagers and college students) who curse/cuss?
Don't really mind it as long as they are not using that language in a public space around small children!What do you think of girls (teenagers and college students) who curse/cuss?
I like a girl who cusses on OCCASION, like when she is really mad, or if she wants to say ';f*ck me'; during sex, or if shes talking dirty, or if she has a reason to say the word, or something like that.





For example, a girl who says ';yeah my friend took a mad sh*t and we were all laughing'; i am OK with- the word ';sh*t'; is used as a noun, and therefore it has meaning, and wasnt pointless to say. But if she just yells out ';sh*t!'; all the time, all belligerent-like, it will really annoy the sh*t out of me. no lie





I hate girls who cuss all the time, and I sort of dislike girls who never cuss (although girls who never cuss are still better to me than girls who cuss ALL the time). and like i said before- it also depends on HOW she cussed! If the cussword had meaning, its not so bad! If the cussword was just out of the blue, its way more annoying. (Example: ';she got f*cked by this guy and now shes pregnant'; is alot better than ';ow f*ck i hurt my toe!';. get it?)





It may offend you, or your friend, but to me it just makes a girl sound trashy and dirty when she cusses all the time. I dont wanna sound old fashioned, but I like girls the most when they have the appearance of having morals, standards, and cleanliness... for obvious reasons. It makes me feel more accomplished for dating them! Who wants to date somebody who has low morals and who cusses all the time?





That's just my opinion though... but on the other hand, I bet most guys think like I do. I know my friends do. And I'm a manwh*re to boot, so If I THINK LIKE THAT, and im this obsessed with getting girls and do all the time... id hate to see what more morally based men think of them. just a thought
I am reminded of a saying that has been passed down from my grandfather, to father, to me, to my son:





';Swearing is the crutch for the crippled intellectual.';
It doesn't bother me at all. They're just words. My wife and I cuss up a storm. Those who don't like it can step the phukk off, lol.
I don't think it is right to be cussing a lot. It just means u can not think of anything intelligent to say so u just express it by cussing.
cursing is an ignorant persons way of expressing themselfs.. but sometimes you cant help it d** it!.
i like it if its in a calm manner but if they r cursing with a screaming voice its annoying
I curse all the time.


It helps lower my blood pressure.
its her life, stop interfering. if you dont like it then lose her as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment