Friday, July 30, 2010

What kind of hair is in for teenagers?

My dad shaved my head because he thinks short hair is in...


now i told him i like my long hair...


but he still doesnt think its in for teenagers...


explain to my father that long hair is in...


is it in for teens or no?What kind of hair is in for teenagers?
I F*CKING LOVE LONG HAIR,


its secxsaay


%26amp;%26amp; yes its in








but not LONG LONG,


just medium





no offence, short hair is horrible.





;DWhat kind of hair is in for teenagers?
I don't think it matters, as long as you look good - who cares right?


I really like guys with a buzz cut, or shaved.





:P


you see boys walking around these days with 'helmet' hair, or 'shaggy' hair, with blond highlights.





some of them look good, while others look disgusting.
I'm a teenage girl and I say long hair on guys is extremely sexy.


tell your dad if he wants you to score teh lay-deez you need long hair :)
its all about the mullet or the the beehive or my fav the AFRO!!
skater hair i guess is in....

No comments:

Post a Comment