Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can i find printable surveys for teenagers to do in my sunday school class?

it doesnt have to be on God and stuff but on real life issues like self esteem,eating,stress,school etc.








thanks!Where can i find printable surveys for teenagers to do in my sunday school class?
try making your own. I have been looking online and I cannot find any thing to print out, but here are some ideas for making your own.





ask questions like


does your school have a prayer group?


if so do you attend?


do other kids make fun of those in prayer group?


do you avoid prayer group because you don't want to be laughed at?


are you asamed to share your faith with others?





then close out with romans 1:16 ';For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth...';





you could also offer advice for starting a prayer group in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment