Friday, July 30, 2010

What are some good books for teenagers?

Hi! I am going to library tomorrow, so I am trying to find some good books to borrow. Some genres I enjoy are drama, romance and mystery. Can anyone suggest any books or authors that I should try?


If it helps, I am 13 going on 14. What are some good books for teenagers?
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold


anything by Mary Higgins ClarkWhat are some good books for teenagers?
For a young adult/teen Meg Cabot's young adult books. She is the best author. Also best selling. She wrote tons of books including the Princess Diaries (Movies based on her books), Mediator (upcoming movie), 1-800-Missing (TV show based on her books), Jinx, Airhead and more. She has adult books too, so you can grow with her.





If you want more info or any of the authors website's email me.
Well, I definitely recommend Eragon and the entire series that follows it (called the Inheritence Series). They are by Christopher Paoloni.





I also definitely give the Twilight books two thumbs up. They aer by Stephenie Meyer. So far, there are 4 books out in the series.





I loved all the books by Sarah Dessen. A few of her best would be That Summer, Just Listen, and This Lullaby.





Sarah Mlyowski wrote the Magic in Manhattan series. There are three books out now. It's about a girl who discovers her whole family is a witch, but the magical gene skipped over her. She uses her little's sister to make a love spell on the guy she likes at school.





The Pretty Little Liars series is very good too, Kind of scary, but definitely good. There are four books out, and they are by Sarah Shepherd.
Just Ella (sorry can't remember the authors name) it's a story about Cinderella.


Beauty ~Robin McKinley (about the beauty and the beast)


Twilight ~Stephanie Meyer


Inkheart ~Cornelia Funke (hope i spelt it right!)


Anything written by Mary Higgins Clark or Meg Cabot





Hope i helpped
Ok I'm 14 and here's what I like... Harry Potter By: J.K. Rowling


Left Behind By: Tim LaHaye Twilight By: Stephanie Meyer. Hope I helped!
Twilight - Stephenie Meyer


^ You had it comming xD





Define 'Normal'





Marked





Uglies





Cirque Du Freak





The House of The Scorpion
Read the Clique serisis. It has mystery and romantic in it.
The Outsiders; The Giver; Go Ask Alice; The Givers and the Takers

No comments:

Post a Comment