Friday, July 30, 2010

Teenagers!?

Go on this website it will take one minute Trust!!.....





http://pokerrpg.com/?id=worldisyours90Teenagers!?
After reading them answers, I don't dare to. FreakTeenagers!?
So as far as I can tell this is poker. I haven't accessed the site and I don't really want to. I can play poker, and I can play it well. I am a teenager, I'm 16. But I don't like to gamble. When playing with my friends, we don't really take it serious - it's just a bit of fun, as much as the next game. Why teenagers though?


Ok, so I just clicked on the site. I can see why. Because of the prizes. I don't want any of them. I have a perfectly fine mp3 and a perfectly fine set of speakers.


And I prefer playing poker with people I do know, i.e. my friends, because that way it's more personal and a lot more fun.


So, sorry, but I won't.
That is not very smart asking teenagers too go on a gambling website. Just go away loser. Anyway isn't gambling for people 18 over when teenage life is coming to a end.
I'm thinking about it. . . I'll edit once I go there. . kinda scared tho. . . ugh.





EDIT: Poker?? I don't even know how to play!!
went on it but i does not look like a place a teenager would be if you ask me
u r irresponsible.....u cld get in trouble for exposing us young souls to such habits!


i only hpe u knw what u r doin...
uhhh....nice???
why

No comments:

Post a Comment