Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can someone give me the link to a good advice chat forum for teenagers?

Yeah. I've been looking for one, but none of them have really caught my attention. I want it to be a good, established website with a nice community that actually gives GOOD advice to teenagers who need it and seriously know what they're talking about!Can someone give me the link to a good advice chat forum for teenagers?
dizzay.com for chat. For GOOD advice, I would ask you to talk to your parents for the best advice. Website advice is jaded at best and if you look around you at the people who frequent these sites, the advice may not be so good. At worst, filter the advice you get on line and think about it long and hard before taking the advice. Just the wrong advice about getting pregnant should make you head spin.Can someone give me the link to a good advice chat forum for teenagers?
teenspot.com.





google it.





I have been on that for years.





have great forums

No comments:

Post a Comment