Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think teenagers think they know more then they really do?

Also, whats up with parents allowing their 15 year olds to dress so slutty? Always cleavage!And putting on so much make up? I am only 27 and when I was 16 my Dad will have killed me if I dressed that way.Do you think teenagers think they know more then they really do?
I am a teenager and I agree that we all think we know more than we really do. But then again, so do adults. Adults just have more life experiance.





And I have no idea what's going on with young teenage and preteen girls these days... I'm still trying to figure it out myself.Do you think teenagers think they know more then they really do?
i dk i guess they r just having fun living life if i could go back i wouldow done the same lol..
Yes, they think they know way more that they really do. They usually figure that out as they get older though. I'm glad my teenagers are boys, they never dress slutty, thank god.
Wow, I'm 15 and the only make up thing I have is a lipbalm and a 1'; above the knee skirt.


Makeup and slutty clothes are so darn expensive for such little things!


Welcome to the world of underground prostitutes.





Slutty dressing? For attracting guys. (Lust)


Make up? To cover their uglinest. (Deceive)


Have they ever thought of natural beauty?





Parents nowadays don't really care. Teens are getting rebelious.
yes they do! back in the day when there was hardly any technology kids weren't as spoiled. they had to play with sticks and jacks. they had to make their own toys, and they appreciated a lot more.all this technology has spoiled kids. they come out of the womb with a smart mouth and thinking they can do whatever they want.
Of course they think they know more than they do. Looking back, I say, ';Wow, I was an idiot!'; This even happens when you turn 25, 30, 35. If you aren't getting smarter, then what have you been doing with your life? I would have never admitted that I didn't know what I thought I knew when I was a teenager... it is a part of growing up.
They all think that they are adults and think they are allowed to do whatever they want even if their parents don't allow it.
I think parents are too busy chasing the almighty dollar so they can buy and maintain a house that's 3x bigger than what they really need to actually deal with their kids anymore. Just my opinion.
my dad would kill me if I dressed like that at any age.....i'm 13





p.s. I DO NOT THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING....AND WEARING A LITTLE BIT OF EYESHADOW IS OKAY!
I AGREE! What is up with that? I am 21 and thank god my 16 year old sister doesnt dress like that. I think it is ridiculous what parents let their kids wear now a days. And the smoking and drinking at the age of 13 and 14. What is that about? Parents have no control of their children anymore... and it makes me sick!
Well I don't.


And that's good to know...
OMG I am so glad you asked. I am an old lady of 57 years old and I decided since I am so old and had my breast reduced due to allot of weight loss I was really shocked when my 15 year old said to me Ma do you think you could start wearing a bra. Ship I thought who really cares at this age... Oh boy am I silly. Then one day he says to me do you think maybe you could talk about our relatives in private instead of when my friends are in the car....This kid is brilliant and that is my problem. I respect this kid more than I do myself I guess. He is so darn smart.
Hey! I'm 14 and I will admit, I do wear alot of makeup. I do not however, think i know alot more than i really do. I normally just wear jeans, a nice t-shirt, and do my hair nice. For make up I wear eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lipgloss, blush, and coverup/foundation. I am allowed to wear this. My parents don't really care how I dress in the morning because we are all 1/2 asleep but when I come home, they are like ';what is with that make-up?';. I only wear it because of the boys!
Oh get over it.
Yes I do think that.





And there is a term for teen girls dressing like that:





Prostitots. (Tots being short for toddler for those that didnt get it).
I am 15 and yes I think teenagers think they know a lot. They act like they are so smart and dont listen to adults when adults have so much more experience. This is not true for all teens though. Also, some girls do dress way to slutty. I guess their parents just dont care. Thats probably why they want the attention from guys.
Hey, that's not totally true. Yes, some teen grow up too fast. Don't blame the teen, blame the parent. I am only 15yrs old. My parents would kill me if i wore slutty clothes/too much make up. We don't know anything, which would = why we have parents. They are there to steer the kids in the right direction. Blame the parents, not the teens.





Also, depending on how old you are (mid 40s whatever), times have changed. We now wear makeup. We have boyfriends. Have sex before marriage. We wear undecent clothes sometimes. Big deal. Times are different now.
Of course teenagers think they know more than they do. All current generations think they know more than the one before them.





I am reminded I was an idiot when I was a teen each day. I am always discovering things I was totally wrong about back then.
most definitely i know way more then my parents think i do and the thing about the dressing idk personally i think they just put it on and many parents work around 10 or something so they might be at work keep when the kid leaves and not home when they get there so parents would never know
haha i feel that way and im 15


most people in my grade try to act more ';grown up'; then they really are , im in no hurry to grow up





can anyone help with my question (its not showing up ) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar98pScbz3jdxgr6fDkA1JHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20071116171126AAbSO9P
I do not and I am 15.





And with makeup I think less does more





are you saying you are going to kill your child because that is against the law





Although I am okay with the slutty dressing well maybe just the cleavage
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment