Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do 40 year old women or older think it is sexy to dress like teenagers?

What has happened to self respect?Why do 40 year old women or older think it is sexy to dress like teenagers?






I rarely see mothers tryna be all that.





If theyve got the looks%%body and their kids are old enuff to do their own thing, then why cant the mum do her own thing. but its abt dressing for your age not dressing older or much younger, wearing whats suitable....





Hope this helps.Why do 40 year old women or older think it is sexy to dress like teenagers?
I'm 40 and I don't feel this way--I dress to flatter my face and my body. While I still look good in a skirt and heels, my skirts are slightly above the knee and my heels are never more than 3';. If I want to feel sexy, I show a little cleavage or a little more leg--not both. I do not bare my midriff in public. I am not a victim of the muffin top, and while I still like to wear tank tops, I make sure they flattering and that I can wear a bra with them. Women that dress like they are teenagers are fooling themselves, and sadly, they don't realize that everyone is laughing at them.
toogirl-I watch that too. It was on MTV ';True Life I have embarssing parents'; The mother was so slutty. I'm sorry she was selfish and had no consideration for her daughter's feelings. I have a friend who is like that. Her mother is in her 40s and she is always wearing her daughters clothes and she even tries to go after the same guys her daugther does...A lot of older women try too hard...
cuz they are tryna be all Hollywood......its really sad, i watched a show on tv and this poor 16 y/o girl had a mom who wore very skimpy clothes and flirted with her friends it was sad.





i hope i never end up like that around my mom, i wanna be an attractive mom but not like that.
I have no idea but it's not an attractive look. I think they are in denial. Are you sure that these women are 40 and older? I'm 34. Some people say that I look a lot younger than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment