Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do teenagers actually lose weight when they go through puberty?

I've heard it a lot in here so I'm wondering is it true %26amp; if it is why do we lose weight during puberty? or is that just referring to girls?Do teenagers actually lose weight when they go through puberty?
Let's see. I would have to say that girls gain weight in their butts and thighs and hips. Our waist lines may slim down a bit, but not much. I know that I grew a ton when I was 12-13 and gained quite a bit of weight, so I guess usually teenage girls gain weight and get taller, but I think boys gain muscle and possibly lose weight or stay around the same.Do teenagers actually lose weight when they go through puberty?
Guys gain weight, in PURE MUSCLE, lol. Everyone gains weight during puberty because your bodies are getting bigger.
The guys are the lucky ones, they lose weight but us girls get to enjoy gaining weight in the form of womanly curves; boobs, butt, thighs.
We grow taller that's why we look thinner and I guess for girls, it's because the baby fats are converted into curves and we also get more conscious of our figure. Some people, specially girls, who go through puberty usually start going on a diet at that stage. Then that's when they begin losing weight.
yupp
I'm trying to lose weight too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at


http://www.thin-get.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 5.49$ shipping and handling.
Well Im not sure about other people but i sure did!


I lost like 4 pounds this year and my waistline went down from 26 inches to 24?


And the best part,


I didnt even try.
Usually it's more that teens gain height during puberty, not lose weight. That's how a lot of teens end up looking thinner.
actually, guys lose weight more than the gals..


because the body of the girls will get bigger by means of bigger breast.. curves... etc...


while men just have broader shoulders... bigger muscles etc..


it always depends on the person..
I think everyone is different, and it depends alot on lifestyle as well as your age. Personally, I grew tall really fast and got too skinny. I looked like a giraffe. Very gangly and awkward. So my advice is listen to what your body is telling you and ask your family if they are seeing big changes, because it can be difficult to distinguish by yourself. Hope you have a better time of it than I did!
idk...i gained a bunch of wieght (boobs, hips, tummy...bleh), then i got taller (which is wierd in that order i guess), and then lost it all (flat tummy, but kept my boobs :)...and i didn't even do anything :D )...idk, i guess it depends on the person...all my friends and i were different when we hit puberty

No comments:

Post a Comment