Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some good simple ideas on how to celebrate Earth day with teenagers?

For our homeschool project. Any ideas?I need some good simple ideas on how to celebrate Earth day with teenagers?
Taken them to a river, lake, or ocean, and have them pick up trash on the shore.





Spend the entire day trying not to consume energy in any form except food.





Track all the trash you generate during the day.I need some good simple ideas on how to celebrate Earth day with teenagers?
We go out and pick up trash along the road. The snow is gone now in our neck o' the woods, and there is always stuff that's been covered up all winter.





It's not a conservation project, but I've always wanted to construct a Foucault's pendulum outside. I think teenagers would enjoy that.
I plan on driving my gas-guzzling 1959 Ford Galaxie tomorrow. Gets about 10 mpg, on a good day. Just my little contribution. :)








LMAO @ Maddie!
Plant a tree
save water, shower together!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment