Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it important for american teenagers to keep their virginity ?

Yes, yes it is. Its important for any unmarried youth to preserve their worth and standards.Is it important for american teenagers to keep their virginity ?
Not just in America but aany other country too. They should just enjoy childhood cuz it never comes back!Is it important for american teenagers to keep their virginity ?
It's important for ANYONE in any country to keep their virginity till they meet the ';right'; person. A teenager can stay a virgin through teenage years, but end up having sex at 20 which to me is the samething as having sex as a teenager. I have seen plenty of 20 year olds go and throw sex around like there's no tomorrow, just like teenagers. Personally I think it's important for people, not just the teenagers, to just wait until they feel they are ready and with the right person.
I don't think its that important to wait until marriage. I'm a sexually active teenager and I waited until I was in a steady relationship (1 1/2 years) to loose it. I use birth control and condoms so its not like I'm being irresponsible.
No. What is wrong with sex?
virginity is a state, not something physical that you can lose, that is all just a human creation. Nature thinks differently, why do you think we start getting sexual urges around 13-14? Personally i don't think its that important.
It is BUT.....In most cases they dont ... Or there would not be so many teen parents.





I wish they would wait and enjoy their childhood.
Probably not. I believe it should be.
I don't think it is important to them but i really think it should be important to them, it really pains me when i get on here and there are other teens on here worried there pregnant be cause they had sex wit there bf yes i am a mother but mine was not by choice.
Yes, it is extremely important. Sex before marriage is wrong.
yes
I think it is important for any teenager to think very carefully before becoming sexually active.
its all what that teenager thinks
for my generation, teenagers dont seem to think its very important. its important to me though. but no one seems to have morals anymore!!
I think teens who remain virgins are, on average, more successful than those who do not. It prevents distractions like disease and pregnancy, but most of all it shows that they can put real value into something and have self discipline.
It doesnt matter if a teen is a virgin or not. What does matter is if they loved eachother, and if they have been dating for quite a while.
From a conservative stand, well-duh, of course it is


However, in the modern age, not all teenagers value it as important as teenagers before them.


America houses ppl from many distinct cultures. From some, the parents could chop the kid if she(or he, occasionally...) lose her virginity before marriage while some would cope the situation more mildly.


In my pt of view, sex before age of 15 is sick and wrong. Then, again, you probably can't help it when u r in love.


i hope the teenagers nowday can view virginity as commitment or sincerity to their beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment