Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about nose studs and how they look on teenagers?

I have my nose pierced and Im 14 and its just a little stud. Some of my teachers hate it and they make me take it out but my friends love it. I dont know what it is about the guys to they pay way more attention to me now that I have it. whyyyy? what do you thinkWhat do you think about nose studs and how they look on teenagers?
Piercings aren't SLUTTY. Wearing hip hugger's and skin tight shirts so you can flaunt your boobs is slutty.


I have three lip piercings[a medium stud, a small stud, and an even smaller stud]


Still slutty?


It looks awesome. I love piercings. So I'm guessing these guys think your cooler.


The same thing happened to me. I get A LOT more attention from guys.What do you think about nose studs and how they look on teenagers?
I think you may be a little too young to have one. Otherwise, if you were old enough, it depends on what you like, not what other people think about it. And about the guys.... they probably think you might be a bad girl or a girl who would be open to more risky stuff when alone with them. Not all guys will assume they could maybe get something for free when they see a nose ring on a girl, but most teenage boys think that way.
Eh my boyfriend has one and I don't mind it.


I used to love them, but they've become so common now.





But yeah I'm sure it looks cute, they usually do.


But if it falls out or you take it be weary of the scar you'll get from it.


Usually not that attractive.
I think studs are really ugly, and SRRY! but slutty looking. (I'm srry its just my opinion) but if there is a ring in it then its hott on guys and only pretty on some girls. but if I ever got one (prolly wont) I'd only wear a ring in it cuz studs are ugly.
I think if you have a big pointy nose that it doesn't look good. But if you have a cute little curvy nose it might be cute. I think that you are too young to have one.
The guys pay more attention because generally girls with nose rings are sluttier.
i prefer rings and they are probably a good piercing because basically everyone has it and its not just some random thing you did for a trend like some poeple
nose studs are awesome!!!!!!


  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment