Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think of girs (teenagers and college students) who curse/cuss?

Any guys who date girls with a potty mouth or girls who are friends with then? My friend grew up in a home where everyone cursed constantly so she is an a major habit of cussing regularly.What do you think of girs (teenagers and college students) who curse/cuss?
';Oh S***'; In reference to stubbing your toe is different then screaming ';F*** you'; out of a car window.





If it's the first example than I don't think theres anything wrong with it regardless of the gender. And personally, I think it's stupid when people have the idea that girls should act more respectable than guys.





However, if it's the second example and it's constant, then I think it's a problem, again, regardless of the persons gender. But then again, the problem is that the person is being rude, and not necessarily the cursing.What do you think of girs (teenagers and college students) who curse/cuss?
As a woman (24 years old) I think it's tacky and very classless. I think as women to have potty mouths isn't attractive at all. I know some people do it out of habit and whatnot, but I think that's a habit that women should break and get out of. And I really don't see how a man can find that attractive. It's different if the woman/girl hardly ever curses and then she gets mad and starts running out the mouth, but not all the time.
It looks trashy. I cuss a lot... but with people I already know. Cussing 24/7, specially when meting new people, leaves a very poor first impression. It doesn't matter if it's a male or female, it just tells you how vulgar they are, when you first meet them anyways.
It doesn't bother me at all unless it is just tons of cursing for no reason. I prefer a girl that isn't so uptight that she would never curse but I also don't want to be afraid to take her to meet family and such.
Its just language.. I wouldn't get too hung up on it unless your in some religion that vehemently opposes cursing.
I find that kind of ';girs'; sexy.
Im i teen and my mother said i cant swear its not like ill be yelling f*** you at everyone... jeez
my boyfriend swears far more than me.. but i do my fair bit of swearing.. s'no bit deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment