Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do teenagers feel the need to use internet jargon all the time?

I honestly can't understand it.


I had a high school girl come up to me and say, and I quote, ';Omg I love your nose ring! Where did you get it, JW?';


I almost punted her out the window.


Anyone have any thoughts about this?Why do teenagers feel the need to use internet jargon all the time?
lol idk 鈥?-/a鈥?15 50 \^/312[) lmaoWhy do teenagers feel the need to use internet jargon all the time?
because like everything else,


people are gonna love it or hate it.


you don't like it, they do.


everyone is different, and we should respect


everyone's way of talking. (:





anyway, hope i helped ^.^
Because teenagers do not understand how to speak genuine English.
They're so socially focused (texting,myspace) they start using the language.I'm 14 and it annoys the hell out of me when kids do that.
that girls an idiot.
idk! lol
it's new age slang .. every one has it for there time frame
You say ';teenagers'; like it's all of us...
I don't do that... never heard any of my friends do it, either.
well jsyk we use it cuz its ez and fun.so if u dnt lyk it get ova it

No comments:

Post a Comment