Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is so wrong with teenagers drinking caffinated coffee?

whenever I drink coffee. I have people come up to me and ask me why I drink coffee. I have heard something about it will stunt my growth but I have also heard that it is a myth. so what's the deal with older people freaking out about teenagers drinking coffee?What is so wrong with teenagers drinking caffinated coffee?
The growth thing is entirely a myth. I have been drinking caffeinated stuff since I was 5, and I am 14 now, and five and a half feet tall.








I think the problem with caffeine is not the growth myth, but the fact that it keeps you from getting to sleep. Just don't drink your coffee after 6 pm and nobody will have a reason to complain.What is so wrong with teenagers drinking caffinated coffee?
nuthin is wrong with teenagers drinking caffinated coffee because I'm a teen and i drink them all the time
drinking coffee will make you hyperactive when you grow up
It isn't healthy to drink a lot of it just like soda etc. Its also not a really good habit to start plus when you get older and need help staying awake for midterms in college a cup of jo wont help
In my eyes, there is nothing wrong with teenagers drinking coffee.


My 2 sons, grown now and over 6 feet, drank coffee when they were 5 years old, and steady when they were 15.
Caffeine is a stimulant as well as a drug. adults may think it inappropriate for children under the age of 18 to drink such beverages because it'll make them hyped-up. as far as stunting your growth goes, I'd have to agree with the myth part of it鈥 have been drinking coffee since I was 8 and it has done nothing about my growth. I am now 5'10';.
Well not to burst your bubble but here i go ..


coffee does! stunt your growth its not a myth , and whoever tod u that well their wrong .. i am married to a doctor and well lets just say he knows this stuff :-)..


also other people may thave drank coffee when they were younger and may have lost one inch from drinking to much .. and i know one inch doesn't sound that great but it is .. also othe people may not want to to drink coffee bc they may care or they think u may be drinking to much .. and i know ur a teenagr and as u read thisi bet yur about to take one more sip of coffee well dont one sip may take off a small part of a centimeter ;-) good luck ..
hyper, stay awake

No comments:

Post a Comment