Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teenagers?

Earlier this week, my aged neighbor was assaulted by two teenagers with paintball guns in her garden. They shot her multiple times, and she is still in the hospital. What possesses teenagers to do such things as this?Teenagers?
Wow. What i believe posseses teenagers to do such things might be ';rebellion'; maybe they have something hurtful going on in their lives,or maybe they are natural trouble makers.Teenagers?
I'm a teenager and I would never do something to hurt old people. That's sick.

Report Abuse



their parents are a good place to start
Sometimes teens don't know how to moderate their anger.


They are sometimes so sure that what they feel is right, and if they plan to react, well, that their way is right.


So, they don't act very rational sometimes.


The problem is when the society is dealing teens in a wrong way, and make them grow up without really learning that violence is not the way, and without giving them psychological tools to deal with things.
If teenagers were the only people who did senseless things, we could just lock 'em all up and save the world a lot of violence!
who knows...maybe they think cuz they're ';still kids'; the punishment won't be as severe once they become old enough to actually be held accountable for their actions. I hope the lady is suing them (and their parents) for medical bills, emotional distress, and anything else she can think of
most ideas like this are only are prosesd in the primal part of the brain so when we first thin of it it relly dose seem like a good idea
Teenagers are idiots.
take it from a teenager.. those guys cant be generalized under teenagers.. because not all teens do that.. only the sick ones.. and so i cant really tell you what made the do that but dont think all of us teens do it.
Is this a joke? Thats horrible. I know what you mean though, teenagers can be monsters.
I'm not sure.I think teenagers are a mystery to the world.I'm really sorry about you neighbor. I've heard about the crazy things that teenagers do.I'm still a teenager, but I have never done anything like that.I know a lot of teenagers how acted dumb. Maybe this teenagers were looking for attention or just pure evil.
I think it depends on their upbringing. You sound like you had two great parents who brought you up correctly. So many teens are abused or have only one parent they never see, so they have no discipline. So then they start hanging around some bad kids, and it all goes to hell. I hope your neighbor lady will be OK. That's so sad to me, what happened to her. I hope the two teenagers are being punished big time. If they just got away with it, and I knew at least one of their parents, I would call and tell them anonymously.
that's horrible! people (not just teenagers, by the way) can be so mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment