Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some fun party games for teenagers?

I'm having my birthday party Wednesday and I can't find any interesting games.


I want games that need minimal equipment. We're going to be outside.


I'd like active games or games that you sit in a circle.


Help?What are some fun party games for teenagers?
Zombies, Monopoly, Last night on Earth, Axis and Allies, anything that involves Nerf guns or water guns, water balloon toss, laser tag, truth or dare (might wanna establish some limits for that one), three legged race, that game where you spin around in a circle with your head on a baseball bat and try to race. All I can think of for now, yes I know some of em are silly but outdoor party games usually are.What are some fun party games for teenagers?
Mmmm... What age group is it for? You can make a Jumbo Gameboard and play that, have a dance contest, Karaoke, Would You Rather, Hide and Go Seek in teh dark at night, and more.
Guitar Hero is fun if you have it.





If you don't know what it is then check out this online version.


http://www.playgh.net
Monopoly ftw. It doesnt matter if your 8 or 80 you really can't go wrong with monopoly.

No comments:

Post a Comment